martes, 21 de abril de 2020

SECOND GRADE.- WEEK 4



HI! We are here again, but I’m glad to be with you.
We are going to continue working you have done a great work!
CONGRATULATIONS:

WEEK FROM: APRIL 27TH TO MAY 1ST.

Our objectives for this week are:        -To practice conditional sentences
                                                           -Written practice ( zero, first, second and third conditional)
                                                           -The explanations are in the next web page:
                                                             http://www.englishclub.com
                                                             http://www-perfect-english-grammar.com

MONDAY:       a) Write a story using conditionals like the next examples:
                               -If I drink coffee, I will stay awake tonight.
                                -If I stay awake tonight, I will fall asleep in the morning.
                                - And  If I fall asleep in the morning, my teacher will be very angry.
                          b) Practice with the next songs: “if I were a boy” (Beyonce) and
                               "Count on Me” (Bruno Mars)
                          c) Print and paste them in your notebook.

Resources: Internet, notebook.

TUESDAY:      a) Find out some superstitions from a different country and their own and prepare
                              two posters, one of each one.
                          b) You can use sheets of paper to prepare them.
                         
Resources: Colors, magazines, sheets of paper, glue, scissors.

WEDNESDAY:  a) Answer the next question: What would be the very first thing to buy if you won
                             the lottery? (In your notebook)

                            b) Complete the next sentences in your notebook using the right conditional:
                           -If it rains this evening, ____________________________
                           -If I’d been born a boy/girl, _________________________
                           -If I hadn’t got up at all this morning, _________________
                           -If I didn’t do my homework________________________
                           -If I had been born 100 years ago, ___________________
                           -If I studied more, ________________________________
                           -If I wasn’t here, _________________________________
                           -If the economy gets worse, ________________________
                           -If I was an ant, __________________________________
                           -If I was the most beautiful person in the world, ________
                           -If I was president of this country, ___________________

Resources: Notebook.

THURSDAY: a) HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY
                        b) Be glad because of your day.
                        c) Be proud because of you have worked a lot at home.
                        d) Eat junk food if you want.
                        e) Relaxing of all this situation.

Resources: Friends, pictures, junk food, pizza, whatever you want.

FRIDAY:      a) Reading: “Planning an event”. Search the reading in:
                                     https://www.learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/skills/reading

                       b) Read all the text.
                       c) Answer task 1 and 2
                       d) Answer the question: “How are the topics divided in your project teams?

Resources: Internet, notebook.